Monday, March 24, 2008

Good and Bad News

Bad News first. My Vanderbilt Commodores were upset in the first round of the NCAA tournament. Which ordinarily is no big deal, but they were a good team that played horrible. So basketball lost its fun for me.

More bad news. Lost wont be back until April 24th. While I am glad that there will be non-stop new episodes to end the season, Lost is the only thing I watch on TV with regularity, so the wait is killing me.

Good news. Now that basketball and Lost are kaput, it freed up a lot of time for me to work on my show. This weekend I completed a big chunk of the script and I have started arranging for actors to read the script and invited a friend on board to help with the audio recording. So this thing should pick up speed now.

1 comment:

Peej said...

"That show is over-rated anyways."