Monday, March 17, 2008

I really havent done this in a while.

They say that blogs that are left unattended are 85% more likely to start smoking and become unwed mothers.

So I intend to add a few posts a week now so that my blog doesnt become another statistic and a part of the "system".

So what's going on with me that is so awesome that it must be blogged about?

1) I am currently very busy finishing a script for an animated pilot I am working on. I am considering doing a seperate blog for that, but I may just leave it here.

2) I am working out hardcore again. I havent done much recently except drink, so I have started running. Today I ran two miles. I am trying to build up my endurance so I can hit my goal of 217 miles. The reason for this is that I have a vacation in North Carolina coming up and I want to save on airline tickets.
--Sidenote: Someone just let me know that North Carolina is further than 217 miles away. Looks like I will be vacationing in Decatur, Illinois. And taking night classes in geography.

Let the bloggin' begin!!!!!!

No comments: