Sunday, June 15, 2008

CHICAGO!!!!!

I am in Chicago for a week with work and then I am going to compete in the 48 hour film project with Sam Martin up here. Should be fun. I've only been here about three hours and I realize how much I miss this city. Here are some things I've noticed that are different about Chicago as compared to St. Louis:

1) I walked one mile through downtown after dinner and didn't get mugged. While this may be a crucial step in building the dark psyches of superheros, I can live without it.

2)Fat, unattractive girls know that they are fat and unattractive.

3)My pizza didnt have a waxy buildup on top that someone is trying to pass off as cheese.

But I have to give some positives to St. Louis:

4) I can't orient myself by the smell of the brewery in Chicago.

5) Traffic only lasts for an hour or the length of the newest Fergie CD(not that I would know how long a Fergie CD lasts.....Shut up)

6) In Chicago, I dont know when a movie is starting without someone whispering "Wehrenberg".

No comments: