Sunday, October 28, 2007

Audition Madness

Saturday, I went on the audition for student films at Webster University and it couldnt have gone better. I went in and read a two person scene with my friend Aaron Lawson, which made all the difference. He is such a good actor and willing to bring a lot of energy to the audition and just have fun. Also, we had a really good director running the audition and he had a lot of fun giving us different angles to read the script. I dont want to jinx anything, but the audition went so well, that I expect to be crazy famous in about three weeks. At which point I plan on making a string of romantic comedies with Kate Hudson, because that is what we in the business call a career jet-pack.

After the audition, I saw the movie "Gone, Baby Gone". Very good movie and I must say that both Afflecks did a great job on this one.

1 comment:

A.W.L. said...

(sniff sniff) I'm sorry I think I have something in my eye...

I think I may have to continue my blogspot blog as a career based blog. I'd hate to see it go to waste. (Not that I have any readers...)