Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Halloween Countdown Continued Some More

Number 5

The Scream Trilogy



























Any of these are fun and not in the least scary. But if you want hot girls running full steam from a guy with a paper thin motive, these are the movies for you.

Number 4

Young Frankenstein





I like this movie because it has the feel of the old time movies but is actually entertaining. Plus the use of the word "sedagive".

Number 3

Carrie
1976, Brian De Palma



























The ending is so messed up. I wished this is how Hope Floats had ended. The worst thing is when I typed "Carrie" into Wikipedia to get this image, the first thing it thought I might be looking for is Carrie Heffernan, wife of Doug Heffernan on the King of Queens. Come on Wikipedia. I already have everything memorized about Carrie Heffernan. Like how she changed her name to Stacy Carosi for one summer so that she could date Zack Morris.

No comments: