Tuesday, October 23, 2007

What am I doing?

So I am having trouble following through with anything these days. Short films, animations, etc. I cant seem to get motivated to do anything for more than two weeks at a time. That's great for smoking ham, but not for filmmaking. Somehow Spielberg does both. That guy.

That's why I am trying to get back into acting. That way I have to work on someone's schedule and work, work, work. Hopefully, that will set me straight. I have at least a dozen ideas that I want to produce, but they can be so demanding of your time.

Thanks to my friends, Peter, Sam and Janine, we were able to get an improv scene transferred from the stage to the screen. Below is the YouTube.



I should give a solo credit to my chin in that video. It takes up 63% of my face. I measured. I wish I was at least able to use it for storage. That's where I would put my spare bacon.

So auditions for student films are Saturday. This should put me on my path to being the next Haley Joel Osmont.

1 comment:

neil said...

hi warren! i LURVEZ da VID!!!!!! janine is like my favorite ever, seriously she is so funny i should just kill myself a thousand deaths. but ne ways, i think u should sue these idiots: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mlYkIJVguCU&feature=related

u have been cheated! WHAT DO THEY KNOW NOTHING