Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Halloween Countdown: The Endgame

Number Two

Bram Stoker's Dracula

1992, Francis Ford Coppola












I like the tone of this movie and it sticks to the novel, so I appreciate that. However, Keanu Reeves bugs the crap out of me in this one. I would have settled for Dracula killing him in the first ten minutes and then the movie turning into a spring break, losing your virginity comedy. Unfortunately, Bram Stoker didnt have my vision.


Number One

Treehouse of Horror III

This one has it all. Killer Krusty Doll, King Homer(my personal favorite), and Dial Z for Zombies. One of the funniest things I have ever seen in my life, especially the line "Hey, nice shot Carl". Check out Z for Zombies and tell me I'm lying.



That's it. Happy Halloween everyone.

No comments: