Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Back in the STL

So I am back from Oneonta, NY and what have I learned?

1) The Old Spanish Tavern is a damn fine bar. Labatt Blue flows like water....alcoholic water.

2) 99% of the population thinks that the world revolves around them, especially when they are in an airport and especially especially when they are on a cell phone even when the stewardess told them to turn it off.

3) The 19 to 25 year old female demographic in Oneonta love goofy guys with big ears and a beard. That's right, I mean me.

Also, as I was flying from Albany to Chicago, I was watching DVD's on my laptop with headphones in. The guy next to me asked if I would either take the headphones out and play it aloud or at least put the closed captioning on. I told him the closed captioning didnt work on my computer. He bought it. Idiot.

No comments: