Tuesday, November 20, 2007

My poor car

As everyone knows, I drive a piece of shit. Not because I have to, just I dont want to pay $500 a month to drive 4 miles to work, nor do I care about image(Arent I so awesome?). However, I may have broken my car this morning going over railroad tracks to get into my work parking lot.

Apparently a truck managed to snag the tracks and pull them up out of the ground. So when I rolled over, albeit slowly, my front tires suddenly plunged after clearing the first track and the solid iron beam smashed into the bottom of my car. Instantly, it sounded like I was driving a motorcycle, since it appears I broke a hole in my exhaust or muffler.

I am hoping that I didnt damage my transmission or something else, because I dont like shopping for cars at all.

And just to let everyone know, no damage befell my sweet body or face. I can hear the sighs of relief now.

No comments: