Monday, November 12, 2007

The Poop Hotel

I am in Oneonta, NY to give a technical presentation for my company and we checked into the Clarion this afternoon. Not five minutes after I got my room key, I had to request a new room, because after I walked into the room, I decided it smelled like poop. I looked in the bathroom and someone had clogged it with their feces from what looked like a wild night at Bob Evans and left it. On top of this, housekeeping missed it because apparently, the smell of excrement is easy to miss.

When I got my new room, my towels had weird pink stains on them and the couch in my living room has white stains on it. I am expecting at any minute for a large collection of bacteria to wrestle me to the ground and french kiss me or at least to find a pube in my coffee mug.